Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Escapades

Hello readers!! It's been an eventful weekend. Hope everyone had a safe and festive mardi gras. My weekend consisted of wine and being called snooki by three bald guys. Who I then immediately touched each and everyone of their bald heads and literally " duck duck goosed" them. Except for the goose was bald. Hahaha. I also crashed a birthday party and seen some old friends from highschool. So I had my fair share of fun.
Biggest lesson learned this weekend,....it is nearly impossible to make a bed buddy anymore than just a friend. Although that person may send mixed signals , ya just shouldn't go there. Or perhaps maybe this person is developing some real feelings...le sigh, idk, I can never figure these things out. So I've decided to once again take a step back before some permanent damage is done.

But all in all, great weekend. Hope all of u had fun. I gotta get back to work. Much love to ya!

Until next time,
Your go to girl

No comments:

Post a Comment