Sunday, February 26, 2012

lazy and lovely

so ive been contimplating things a lot lately. is it wrong for me to not want to work and have the finer things in life? because seriously, i really need a man to swoop in and spoil the shit outta me. i mean, somewhere in my mind, i feel like i should NOT have to work but i should always have a pocket full of money. oh, and i should have a hot man at my every beck and call.

why couldnt i have been born into tons of money, where i spend my days shopping and laying out by a pool? and while laying out by the pool my hands and feet would be perfectly manicured and my makeup equally perfected. the biggest worry of my day would be applying enough SPF. ok, maybe im going a bit overboard. but seriously, can a girl get SOME of those things??.... maybe the sexy man and the pedi/ mani part. ...oh and of course my makeup will always look amazing.

i honestly dont know of any men who could deal with that.... haha. i feel like im fishing in a sea of married ...fish.

what about the lottery? does anyone really win the lottery anymore? maybe that would be a better solution. the odds of me winning the lottery are probably greater than me acting like a total gold digger and getting hitched..le sigh....

until next time,
your go to girl
www.your-go.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment