Saturday, February 25, 2012

current events

happy saturday readers. its been several days since my last post and i do apologize. ive been sooo busy! so, to get things started,....current events....none. hahahaha . yeah i know, pretty lame . i dont find myself speechless too often, but today is one of those days. and imagine that, no hangover.

on recent escapades i did learn that most attractive and charming men are married...find this out before you buy them a shot! ummm, lets see, sweat bands that say "dude" are back in style. wear them proud. and always, dance. even if you have two left feet. sometimes i just dance about in circles until i get dizzy. hahaha im sure its quite the spectacle.

so anyways, its the weekend guys! have fun. have laughs. and be merry...and have a shot,...or two, or eight.. ;0) dont drink and drive guys. im off to work for the evening, everyone be safe and hit me up on here. you can always reach me on my fb page! "like" me and lets start chatting!

until next time,
your go to girl
www.your-go.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment