Sunday, February 26, 2012

fem boys do not communicate like women

all men are the same...truely. even the gay boys. .. i have a gay friend. i always think of him as one of the girls. he will text me alot and want to hang out but then always flakes out on me. so ill find myself texting, and calling and i get delayed texts and unanswered phone calls. so ive come to the conclusion, seriously, all men are the same when it comes to communication hahaha. i just figured since he was more feminine than my other guy friends that maybe he would think a little more like a woman. ha! i was wrong.

there really isnt any point to this post, just something i was thinking on hahahaha. but truely, i love my gay boys :) you all enjoy your day! we are having beautiful weather here!

until next time,
your go to girl

No comments:

Post a Comment